I came across an article found from a small midwest town in the USA which outlined the ‘Communist Rules for Revolution.’
While the rules have been circulated for decades starting in the early 1950s and has since been debunked as a hoax first published by The New World News, a British Moral Rearmament publication with evidence from the New York Times, National Archives, Library of Congress, FBI and CIA, it is amazing to see how many of the points are relevant to what we are seeing today in North American politics in Canada and the U.S. today under current leadership. They are follows:
– Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
– Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:
– Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays, and immoral movies.
– Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
– Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
– Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
– By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce years of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
– Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
– Cause breakdown of the old moral values — honesty, sobriety, self-restraint, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
– Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.